You know you’ve fully assimilated your family into your scrapbooking lifestyle when:
- Your son correctly uses the word “bling” in a sentence.
- Your daughter looks forward to shopping for new clothes to go with the patterned papers the FedEx man just delivered from Two Peas in a Bucket.
- Your husband is helping your son build his science fair project and comes to your craft room to borrow your Crop-A-Dile.
- Your brother calls to find out what colors his family should wear to the reunion so that it will work well for your scrapbook page.
- Your kindergartner’s teacher mentions that your child is the only one who calls the Elmer’s glue “adhesive.”
- Your husband looks at you in the middle of a fun family moment and says, “You have to scrap this!”
- Your son shows confusion when they mention crop circles in an alien movie.
- Your daughter complains that the construction paper at school isn’t acid free.
- Your daughter asks to take your Copic markers to school for show and tell.
- You and your mom don’t care about the Super Bowl or the Oscars, but you do organize a party at your house to watch the CHA reveals.
How do you know? Leave a comment to add your own. 🙂
Love this. Thanks for the smile. Found your blog through Tammy, one of your classmates.
Janice Daquila-Pardo says
Hi Jeni, and thanks for visiting! This post was tons of fun to write (my husband even enjoyed adding to it!).